INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Obtain Infotech servers automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us: such as your IP address, browser type and language, the date, time of your request. Obtain Infotech also uses “cookies” – small files containing a string of characters sent to your computer that can uniquely identifies your browser – in addition to Flash shared browser objects to administer its website to enhance your online experience and to learn about how you use Obtain Infotech services in order to improve the quality of our services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information We collect is used: 1. to respond to Your inquiries; 2. to provide customer services and resolve any complaints; 3. to improve the website and service and resolve any technical problems; 4. to communicate with You concerning the services offered on the Website by Us or on any social networking sites; 5. cross-reference with other Personal Information that We have acquired about You or may acquire about You through other sources; 6. to create aggregate data; 7. to maintain a customer database which will be used for in-house business operations ; and 8. to market the products and services of our third party advertisers.
WE CAN SHARE YOUR INFORMATION IN CASE
We may disclose Personal Information: 1. to companies that help process the transactions You request, in order to protect Your transactions from fraud and verify Your identity; 2. to government officials and agencies as required by law in case of illegal activities ; 3. to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view Your Personal Information); 4. to protect and defend Us in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute; 5. to prevent imminent physical harm; 6. to share aggregated statistical or demographic data with business partners or for public relations; 7. to sell or otherwise provide to third parties in the event of a bankruptcy or liquidation; and 8. to sell or otherwise provide to third parties in the event of a future merger or acquisition by another company.
Obtain Infotech will take appropriate security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. Obtain Infotech processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. Obtain Infotech takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. If Obtain Infotech learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Obtain Infotech may post a notice on the website if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at email@example.com.
Obtain Infotech complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on Obtain Infotech. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
OUR REFUND POLICY
Your purchase of Obtain Infotech products is final. You are being billed after you make a purchase of one or multiple products. This is a one time payment. All our products are non-refundable, due to their General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL), which is a widely used free software license, that guarantees end users the freedom to run, study, share and modify the software. Our refund service negotiate and discuss each issue case by case, meaning that end user is free to email Obtain Infotech staff or use contact us on this website, social networks to let us know about the difficulties they face during the first 14 days, in this case, if one of our developers could not solve the problem, client will be covered by the money back guarantee. Within that period refund requests can be accepted if they correspond to the following IMPORTANT requirements:
- The company does not refund for a third party service that client desires to apply for, whether it is a database issue, backup request or any other paid service of a hosting company, third party service or individual. We are responsible for our services and plugins only. And your decisions to apply for a third party service is still holds on you, but not the company or our services. We also don’t refund in cases where a client has made changes in the codes of our products and requires a refund.
- Before asking the refund user should clearly describe the problem to the mentioned platforms, showing the issue on a live website by providing links, screenshots, system log info and more details if required by customer service.
- We do not accept refund requests without any evidence of the problems faced with the plugin and without describing the reasons of a refund.
After the problem is examined by our experts we MAKE refund in cases:
- Dysfunction of the product which come from our product, and can not be fixed within mentioned period of time.
- Global bugs found in the plugin ( the bug is global if it should be updated within rather long period of time).
In the case of minor deficiencies that can be corrected, your payment is final. We DON’T refund if:
- You mistakenly bought the wrong product (in this case, we make discounts if you purchase the right one)
- Do not like the product ( we gave all information and demonstration for you to be sure if the product is what you need)
- The product doesn’t have features you thought it should have ( free version is made to show how it functions and in user manual you can find all features that pro version has, also we have fast support that can answer all your questions)
- There is minor deficiencies, which can be corrected, but it is not given any chance for us to fix
- There are problems which come from other plugins incompatibility
Being a customer, please get sure if you buy the right product, get sure it has all you need and use to ask questions before purchases in order to avoid problems.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our products or services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your inquiry as soon as it possible.